akademiye çok teşekkürler, onur duydum.

people dergisi, altın küreye adan olan aktörlerin aday olmalarına yönelik sevinçlerini paylaşmış bizimle.

buyrun:

Ryan Gosling, nominee for best actor, drama, for Blue Valentine: "I am very grateful to the HFPA. I also would like to thank them for acknowledging Michelle Williams for her incredible performance. Without the 12 years of director Derek Cianfrance's unwavering vision and commitment none of this would have been possible. I share this nomination with both of them."

Michelle Williams, nominee for best actress, drama, for Blue Valentine: "This nomination is an honor and I am thrilled to share it with my friend, my co-conspirator, and my favorite dance partner, Ryan Gosling. Thank you so much to The Hollywood Foreign Press, the Weinstein Company and, of course, to the inestimable Derek Cianfrance, whose vision led and sustained us all."

• Michael Douglas, nominee for best supporting actor, drama, for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps: "To be selected with these extraordinary nominees is an honor and, boy, was I ready for some good news!"

Natalie Portman, nominee for best actress, drama, for Black Swan: "I'm very honored by the HFPA nomination, and to be included in this group of actresses I so admire. The experience of filming Black Swan with Darren Aronofsky and our incredible crew is already the most fulfilling experience of my career. The audience appreciation of the film is only furthering how grateful and proud I am to be part of the film."

James Franco, nominee for best actor, drama, for 127 Hours: "I'm especially grateful to the HFPA for this honor and I'm excited to see 127 Hours being recognized this awards season. I'm happy for [director] Danny Boyle and his team and our [directors of photography] Quique and Anthony who were there with me down in the canyon! I am so proud of the film and that Aron Ralston's story has been well received!"

Nicole Kidman, nominee for best actress, drama, for Rabbit Hole: "It took more than four years to get our little movie off the ground, and to be recognized for my work in a film that means so much to me is truly such an honor. Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for your continued support."

Amy Adams, nominee for best supporting actress, drama, The Fighter: "What an exciting morning for our film, especially when you consider what a terrific year it was for movies. Thank you Hollywood Foreign Press Association for this honor and also for recognizing Mark [Wahlberg], Melissa [Leo], Christian [Bale] and David [O. Russell, the director]'s great work. I am deeply proud of the film, and to be honored for it is icing on the cake."